WEEKLY MEMORY VERSES

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

John 7:38

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

Luke 10:19

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, nothing will harm you."

Psalm 37:4

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart."

Psalm 103:2-3

"Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases"

Phil 4:13

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

John 8:32

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

Matthew 6:21

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Isaiah 1:19

"If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land."

Proverbs 10:22

"The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it."

Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Thursday, April 24, 2008

One of My Favorites

Been trying to play this - " I Want To Sing". Still having problems with the "F" chords. Anyway, the song here is performed by Daniel Choo, enjoy! :)



1 Peter 1:18-19 says, "For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect."

Lyrics - I Want To Sing
I want to sing until I am lost in Your love
Till I am found in Your presence
Worshiping before Your throne
Filled by Your Spirit
Entering into Your throne
Oh how precious this moment
Lord, I want You to know

It's You, You have won my heart
Taken me into Your arms
You comforted me like a friend
Your love surrounded me from the start
I never want to be apart
From You ever again

No comments: