WEEKLY MEMORY VERSES

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

John 7:38

"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."

Luke 10:19

"I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy, nothing will harm you."

Psalm 37:4

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give the desires of your heart."

Psalm 103:2-3

"Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits-who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases"

Phil 4:13

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."

John 8:32

"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Hebrews 4:12

"For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart."

Matthew 6:21

"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Isaiah 1:19

"If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land."

Proverbs 10:22

"The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it."

Psalm 121:1-2

"I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth."

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hati Hamba (Servant's Heart)

I was listening to one of my friends YouTube channel from City Harvest and he was singing this in English, as well as Bahasa Indonesian.

It is also in Japanese -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJ4jtV0hP4

I thought if the English version really touches my heart the original Indonesia version would do likewise for any of your Indonesia friends....

Jenn, I'm sure you'll agree.

Lyrics: from this website -
http://thetans1.multiply.com/journal/item/71 it's a direct translation, but the City Harvest translation into the song is different, but the meaning according to Willy Joe (http://willyjoe.blogspot.com/2008/05/hati-hamba.html) is close.

KU TAK DAPAT LUPAKAN (I can't forget)
KEBAIKAN YANG KU T'RIMA (The goodness that I've received)
PENGORBANAN-MU YANG MULIA (Your noble sacrifice)
JADIKAN KU BERHARGA (Made me worthy)

KAU TULUS MENERIMA (You sincerely accepted)
AKU APA ADANYA (me just as I am)
KEKUATAN KASIH-MU NYATA (The power of Your love is so real)
MEMULIHKAN HIDUPKU (that revive my life)

REFF:
KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MELIHAT RUPA (You are not God that look at outward appearance)
KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MEMANDANG HARTA (You are not God that look at wealth)
HATI HAMBA YANG S'LALU KAU CARI (a servant's heart is what you keep looking for)
BIAR KAU TEMUKAN DI DALAMKU (Let it be found in me)

S'LAMA KU HIDUP KU MAU MENYEMBAH-MU (as long as I live, I want to worship You)
S'BAB ENGKAU SANGAT BERARTI BAGIKU (Because You are so meaningful to me)
YANG TERBAIK YANG ADA PADAKU (The best that's in me)
KUPERSEMBAHKAN KEPADA-MU (I give it unto You)
YESUSKU (My Jesus)




Hati Hamba (English+Bahasa)


Download Chinese Lyrics
Download English Lyrics

No comments: